SEMICON WEST 2018 – Meet us at booth 643!
[EXPO] For the first time GES High Voltage, Inc. will attend SEMICON WEST 2018, the leading show that connects the entire extended microelectronics and semiconductor supply chain.
GES will display its extensive portfolio of premium HIGH VOLTAGE CONNECTORS performing from 1 kV to 100 kV (DC) in diverse configurations. High voltage transmission is substantial in a variety of complex manufacturing and testing operations that rely on “ionizing radiation” where kinetic energy is sufficient to manipulate or penetrate atomic formations.
GES products are favored by demanding customers worldwide and considered as highly reliable and well-engineered solutions for sensitive applications in industry and science. MEET US AT BOOTH 643.
South Hall / Stand 643
MOSCONE CENTER | SAN FRANCISCO, USA
GES DISPLAY HIGHLIGHTS
- The new Series 100 single-pin HV connectors, a significantly improved redesign.
- The new Series MCS, a small and favorably priced multi-pin HV connector.
- The upcoming redesign of Series MC can be previewed.
- Series VP, a low cost clip-lock HV connector with up to 3 pins
- Series-MOD, modular versatility for complex control applications incl. HV, signal, data, coax, air/fluid
- Our connector, your step ahead: CUSTOMIZATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS