APEC 2018 - meet us at booth 1749!
[EXPO] For the first time GES High Voltage will attend APEC, the leading conference and exhibition for practical and applied aspects of power electronics in the USA. GES will display its extensive product portfolio of premium high voltage connectors performing up to 100 kV DC in single-pin, multi-pin, variable and modular configurations. MEET US AT BOOTH 1749.
GES DISPLAY HIGHLIGHTS
- The new Series 100 single-pin HV connectors, a significantly improved redesign.
- The new Series MCS, a small and favorably priced multi-pin HV connector.
- The upcoming redesign of Series MC multi-pin HV connector can be previewed.
- Series-MOD, modular HV connectivity enabling high versatility and flexibility.
- Our connector, your step ahed: CUSTOMIZATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
ABOUT GES HIGH VOLTAGE
GES High Voltage is a manufacturer of premium high voltage connectors located near New York/USA and Munich/Germany (HQ). Transmitting voltages up to 100 kV DC in precision equipment and facilities, GES is established in high-technology markets from Semicon to Synchrotron.
GES High Voltage provides a large variety of HV connectors in diverse configurations and designs application specific customizations and modifications. GES products are favored by demanding customers worldwide and are deemed as highly reliable and well-engineered solutions for sensitive applications in industry and science.
APEC is not just a designer’s conference; APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
APEC 2018 | www.apec-conf.com
Mar. 4-8 | San Antonio, Texas
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center